To you

 Hi. This is my second time writing this because i accidentally deleted the original draft that i had saved.
... 

So, we talked several times today during Physics class but really not a real chat though. They were so short and hurried. Sometimes i got mad at myself because most of the time, i am the one who kept on ignoring you who's trying to communicate with me anyway.

I didn't know why.

I didn't intend to do that either.

It's probably just me, that doesn't want to change my life pattern or maybe i just want things as they are right now.

Maybe i like you but maybe i don't. Maybe i wished for you to like me too, but maybe i wish you don't.

I guess life is just full of maybes.

I wish I know how to be real.


Goodnight .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RM's wise words that had clicked me so hard.

Crush.