Crush.

So recently we ran into each other quite frequently. 
Oh God i did not know how to express the nervousness and happiness inside me when you smiled back every time i smiled at you and how you became exited when i send you cat posts on dm . :') I knew she likes cat so much bc most of her stories are about her cats , she definitely misses her cat so much as soon as she started college. 

Haih but the problem is she's a DEGREE student and i'm still in my foundation year.
She's a year older than me duuuuuuuhhh

She's also a whole complete idol of mine lol. She can dance, she can sing, and she's taking degree in veterinary! which is my main goal in life, :")

I hope i can be in the same faculty with her next year huhuhuhuh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RM's wise words that had clicked me so hard.

To you